It is a fact that Odroid protection is very important. Sensitive devices need to be taken care of and for this very reason makers who own these boards are looking for durable cases which not only protect the device but keep it fully functional as well. There is a large number of relevant products available in the market, but the core issue lies with the quality-price trade-off. Plastic or acrylic cases are not the best choice to make and metallic pieces are an extra burden on the pocket. Striking a balance between cost and quality is the KKSB Odroid C2/C1+ Case.
It is a high quality metallic Odroid case and it is very affordable with a lot of utility. Features Some features of the KKSB Odroid C2/C1+ Case are exactly the reason that this product is an optimal choice for anyone looking for reliable Odroid cases in metal. Here is a list of these
- KKSB Odroid C2/C1+ is fully compatible with Odroid C1+ and C2
- Supports the ventilation mechanism fully with its extended vents
- Laser-cut precision
- Powder-coated steel finish
- Heat management and durability are optimized
- It supports cutouts for 4x HOST USB, Ethernet, MicroUSB, GPIO Ribbon, HDMI as well as DC Jack.
Heat management is the most important factor that any Odroid case must fully support and the KKSB Odroid C2/C1+’s extended vents meet the needs. It has been designed to ensure full functionality of the board and keeping it accessible at all times. The finish is what you would definitely be looking for.